Big Crazy Vision sits on 100+ acres backing national forest lands somewhere in the Pikes Peak region of Colorado (exact location TBD) and will be built out in phases, culminating in a collection of experiences that encourages visitors to spend the day and eventually stay overnight.
It’s an inclusive, accessible property welcoming and encouraging all to be and become their best selves.
Shipping containers will be converted into wheelchair-accessible tree houses and sprinkled throughout the land, serving as play/learn/create spaces and experimental retail labs for socially conscious companies. A central hub space will serve as the welcome center and house a commercial kitchen, as well as classrooms for retreats, and a coffee/tea house.
BCV will be a Certified B Corporation.
We’re currently seeking visionary collaborators and partners to help bring this wild idea to fruition in the Pikes Peak region.
- Downtown Container Park | Las Vegas
- Cafe Apartment | Saigon, Vietnam
- Color Factory | NYC and Houston
- Corbenic Poetry Path | Scotland
- Greyston Bakery
- Happy Place | Las Vegas and Philadelphia
- Hideaway Woods – Museum of Life + Science | Durham, NC
- ICAN | LA
- Lambs Farm | Libertyville, IL
- Meow Wolf | Santa Fe, NM
- Wonderspaces | Scottsdale and Philadelphia
- 29Rooms | traveling
- Quantum physics and how our thoughts become our realities
- Our need for ramping up meaningful, in real life connections
- How might we engineer a human ripple effect of joy and inspiration?
- How might we curate experiences that integrate all the senses and send people out the door feeling energized and excited to contribute their best selves to the world?
- How might we create a place that encourages people to sparkle?
- How might we maximize the impact of micro interactions to create micro hope?